Thursday 7 June 2007

Getting back up to speed

This week I got the go ahead from my Physio to start ramping up the training load over the next two weeks. So, 1st real trainer session Wednesday night, followed up with a short & sharp race night at DISC.
I decided for maximum benefit, I'd race A Grade for the 1st time. I ended up scoring a 3rd place in the Points Race! Bloody stoked. I was helped by a World Champ though. Crazy, a guy with rainbow bans on his jersey in the same race. The 1st Sprint saw the big motor of Jobie Dajka kick in. I'm lucky to be on his wheel as he winds it up and I hang on for a few moments. He pulls away, but I've had enough of a tow to take 2nd. Then I take a 3rd in one of the other intermediate sprints. Such a great night!



These 4 images care of Carl @ ABOC. Top right image care of GPLama

No comments:

Old man, new tricks

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia