Friday 15 June 2007

Cool Running

Early shift this week means 05:30 rollout for my morning commute. Yep, it’s been cold. 5 Degs C this morn. Similar yesterday. Thankfully dry.
The training has ramped up nicely this week. LT Trainer session Wednesday night, DISC again last night. The legs felt heavy last night, but surprised me when I called on them. Nothing special in the grand scheme of things, but I had fun and was happy with how I went.
I’m really looking forward to a good, hard, long ride this week end and this JonoL concocted route should do the trick.


I just got to make a choice for Saturday. Nothing too big, gota save something for Sunday. Could be some more LT on the trainer. Sounds boring, but I’ve got a Kinetic Rock & Roll with a Power Computer to keep me entertained.

No comments:

Old man, new tricks

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia